Thursday 18 October 2012

Loving you...

"I am so tired
the days the nights
the endless fights
in my head, in my heart
the burning pain of wrong verses right
the light I lost was the cost of loving you

The hours, days and years all passed fuelled by your taboo

the yes' the no's the I don't knows
the leave me alone's the I need you so's
the silence cuts me like a knife
and my heart splits in two from loving you

Why did you have to go and end this life

it could have been so strong, so bright.

But you bruise and tease

and it is blurred in between
and I am confused from loving you...

And now there is three

how can it be?
when I thought that you were loving me
how deaf and dumb I must be
to not have seen the in between
the web of lies that does surmise
the pain of loving you."

Maritsa...

No comments:

Post a Comment