Thursday 30 June 2011

Cut the Corners Off the Moon.....

"Cut the corners off the moon so I can dance in her light
A little waltz through the night in memory of you
I will hide under the seventh tree in case you return
Where, no one can see me there but you.
Summer will fade autumn leaves will fall
It will be cold but I shall stay
Spring shall eventually awaken perhaps she will bring you with her
Her flowers shall bloom and cover me
Where, only you will know how to find me there.
Your music will be playing and I will be waiting asleep in dreams of you
Under the seventh tree
Dancing in the moonlight
And when you return my darling will you let me teach you my little waltz?
In the glorious garden I live where dreams of you did catch me
Will you waken my sleeping heart
For in there, there is no space you do not live..."

    Maritsa...     

                                            

3 comments:

  1. Hi Maritsa
    A big congrats on your beautiful blog...thankyou for sharing a beautiful verse. See you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. many thanks & looking forward to seeing you again xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well here you are my beautiful friend! Thank you for serenading us with your divine words and gorgeous artwork... I look forward to visiting this Precious haven of love and beauty often... See you again soon,
    Lorraine (Raine) xox

    ReplyDelete